PRO India Basic
- We provide all documents with detailed monthly reports, right from the time of collection to disposal.
- All documents provided to avoid duplicity
- Third-party audits are done at the center to assure a guaranteed collection of Plastic Waste
- Third-party audits done at the recycling facility to assure proper recycling process
- Transport details provided
- Documents: Invoices of Collection Centre to Recycling plant, Weight Receipt /Copy of transport, Inward Details at Recycling Plant, Payment Receipt To Centers, Process Flow, Certificate Of Processing.
- Our Partners – Established MOUs with regional partners such as Sampurn Earth/Balaji
PRO India Value
- Pro India Value includes EPR compliance and a choice of
- Compliance + Information, Education and communication Programs for the community – Waste Picker Programs. Awareness & Inculcating behaviour programs at schools .
Waste pickers are responsible for recycling almost 20% of the country’s waste. Globally, studies show the most critical link in waste management supply chain is the WASTE PICKER
Bare Subsistence to Respectable Existence
Enumerate, Cards, Link to Govt and Private Schemes
- CAPACITY AND CAPABILITY
Skills, Education, Redeployment in Supply Chain
- LIVELIHOOD AND ENTERPRISE
Federate, Credit Availability, Enterprise Formation
- SENSITIVITY AND AWARENESS
Circular Economy, Environment, Waste, Sanitation
ADDRESSING 14 of 17 UN SDGs
AND CONTRIBUTING TO HUMAN DEVELOPMENT INDEX
PRO India Classic
Building a franchise based collection centre in collaboration with Francorp Global leaders in franchise operations.
Target to set up the first 50 collective centres by 2019- 20. A total of 1000 centres by 2022.