Ever since Lush reverted to packaging its Toothy Tabs toothpaste tablets in plastic containers instead of compostable cardboard boxes, I’ve been brushing my teeth with plain baking soda mixed with essential oils. (I pour a bit in the palm of my hand and run my wet toothbrush through it.) This method is fine, and cheap, but I missed the convenience of the tablets, especially while traveling.
Finally — well, okay, I may be a few months late to this party — finally for me, there’s a replacement for Lush Toothy Tabs that doesn’t come in a plastic container and is actually BETTER than the Lush product I used to love! (Bite sent me two bottles to review.)
What are toothpaste bits?
Bite toothpaste bits are little vegan tablets stored in a glass bottle that foam up and quickly become toothpaste when you chew them. Right now, there are only two varieties: Naturally Whitening Mint and Fresh Mint with Activated Charcoal. So, yeah,… Read the rest
- I open a couple of activated charcoal capsules into some baking … by Marcy Capoferri
- Great post! I have heard so many great things about this … by jenna
- I used clove and fennel seeds ground up for my homemade tooth … by christopher bryant
- I definitely am down to give this a try! I’ll have to wait … by Jeannie Pham
- I have to ask about fluoride. Every dentist I know reccomends … by Chris
- Plus 4 more…
Source: New feed